Monday, October 17, 2011

My Top 10 for the week of Oct 17

This has become a little bit of tradition for me to state my top 10 after the weekend so here it is:

1) LSU:  They manhandle Tennessee in knoxville and made it look easy.  IF S. Ware is not on you map yet he needs to be, he is turning into a tough rb. Tyrann Mathieu got overshadowed last year by Pereston, but this kid might be the best CB in the nation, and guess what, he is only a Sophmore!!!!
2)ALABAMA: The defense is an NFL caliber D and it has not allowed a 2nd half touchdown since August. On offense I have just 2 wrods for TRENT RICHARDSON, or as I have started calling him T RICH = BEAST MONSTER, insert your adjective here to describe him.
3) OKLAHOMA:  They struggled a bit vs Kansas, but managed to pull out a win.  Boomer Sooner is looking pretty good and the show down with OKS at the end of the year is looking to be a good one.
4) WISCONSIN:  They roll over Indiana and look to be the class of the Big 10.  They ahve there first real road test of the season visiting East Lansing and fired up Sparty who comes off a big win vs Michigan.
5) OKLAHOMA STATE:  I usually dont do this if the team in front of them wins, but with Oklahoma State impressive win @ Texas I had to.  Weeden and Blackmon are very tough.  They just keep rolling.
6) BOISE STATE:  They just keep on winning Kellen Moore is a great qb and I look for Boise to keep on rolling in the next few weeks.
7) STANFORD: 2 words right here ANDREW LUCK:  Enough said, that offense continues to ROLL putting up 44 at Washington St.
8) OREGON:  Another time where I usually do not pull a team up for not losing, but I had to.  Oregon looked very good Saturday night with out James.  They put up 41 with what could be a preview of the Pac 12 Championship game.
9) CLEMSON:  They ESCAPE with a win at Maryland coming from behind and outscoring the Terps 21-7 in the 4th quarter.  Maryland controlled the game early, but could not put 4 quarters together against a very good Clemson team.
10) Arkansas:  Had there bye week and in my eyes still the # 3 team in the SEC, behind the 2 best teams in the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment