Friday, October 7, 2011

MLB Playoffs

I had to post something about the playoffs, although I have not paid much attention to them. 2 reasons, the Braves or Red Sox are not in them and it is football season.  I do know this: The Yankees and Rays are elimanted.  The BIG TIME AL East is done and has nothing to show for the season.  I think it is a let down for the Yankees and there fans.  But, that is sports and they will be ok.  I think the Rangers Tigers series is going to be a good one.  Espically since Detroit gets to throw Verlander in game 1. Although, I am sure J HAM and the Rangers will be ready for Verlander and the Tigers.  ON the other hand the NL has a pair of game 5s today.  Carpenter Halladay should be a war and the BRewers come home to try and finish the D BAcks off.  Should be a great Friday of tv before college football Saturday takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment