Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Best team in the NFL

Last week, I posted about the best team in the nation and that was Alabama  This week I thought I would give you the best NFL team.  It is not the Pats, although I love the B&B connection, Brady and Belichick, they do not play any defense and in order to win a playoff game you have to play defense.  The WHO DAT nation is going to be disappointed as well.  I have the Saints as my #2 team.  Yes they have Drew Brees and he is unreal.  They also have a ton of weapons and continue to get better each week, Colston, Moore,Henderson, Ingram, Sproles, etc.  But they also have 1 loss on the season.  Which is a great lead in to my # 1 team in the NFL.  Yes, you guessed it:  The GREEN BAY PACKERS.  They have been on a tear dating back to last season where they won their last 2 regular season games,4 playoff games, and their first 6 games this year.  If my math is correct that is 12 in a row.  Aaron Rodgers is as good as anyone in the league, trust me, I was in the Ga Dome when he clipped the Falcons wings last year and roasted them.  It was not pretty to say the least.  Then you look at his weapons, Jennings, Finley, Jones, Driver, Cobb, Starks, Grant  and Nelson WOW that is alot of weapons,  So, if you play them you better be ready for a shootout.  Now lets take a look at the other side of the ball.  The first name that jumps of the page Clay Matthews who has turned into an absolute beast, with 13.5 sacks last year.  You also have Aj Hawk, who plays sideline to sideline and lets not forget about the anchor in the middle of the DLine Raji out of Boston College.  I think he is underrated but very tough.  on the back end you have Superbowl MVP Charles Woodson.  WOW these guys are loaded on both sides of the ball and are rolling quitnice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment