Monday, September 3, 2012

Things I learned over the weekend

Last year, I believe I listed 5-10 things I learned over each weekend of the college football season. I will try to do the same this year, but I must throw a disclaimer out there. I could probably give you 10 things I learned about Alabama and Michigan, but I will try to broaden the horizion a little bit.

1) Dee Milner might be the best CB in college football. He not only had an int, but was put on an island on a continues basis and was just unbelieveable.

2)TJ Yeldon is going to be a MONSTER!!!!!!!

3)Welcome to college football Todd Gurley, you are a man. I dont care if you did play against Buffalo, 100 yrd kickoff return touch and 2 more touches on the ground WOW!!!!!

4) USC's offense is for real. Barkley, Woods, Lee and the newbee Redd, from PSU will put up alot of points int he PAC 12!

5)To be a 1st team preseason All American, David Amerson didn't show up and was flat awful against Tennessee.

6) If Michigan St, wants to be a factor in the Big 10, they will need better play out of Maxwell.

7)Speaking Michigan St, Le' von Bell is pretty good, and will be a force to reckon with in the Big 10 all season.

8)LSU has a stable of backs and will be tough to deal with all season.

9)Tyler Tettleton had a good game against Penn st and will have to be big for the Bobcats of Ohio if they want to win the MAC.

10) Jordan Rodgers will surprise some people this year just because he plays for Vandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment