Tuesday, September 25, 2012

5 Things I learned from weekend 4 of college Football


1) Terry Bowden is the head coach of Akron and Chuck Amonto (sp) the Old FSU D Coordinator is the DC at Akron with TB.

2)I saw Clemson's tripletts up close and Boyd, Ellington, and Watson, those guys are freaking pretty good!!!!!!

3)I had my doubts about Florida State, but after seeing them in person Saturday night, they are really good, and might play for a National Championship.

4)Bill Snyder is a good head coach. He takes K State and makes them pretty good, he leaves and they go down hill, he comes back and what do you know, they are good again. The guy can flat coach.

5)I think LSU's near defeat against Auburn will help them out later in the season. I don't know if they canget by Alabama but helps build mental toughness for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment