Monday, September 24, 2012

My top 10 for 9/24


1)ALABAMA: They are still pretty good!!!

2)OREGON: I thought the Arizona game was going to be close. Boy, was I wrong! They blow Arizona out putting up 49 points. WOW!!!!!!

3)LSU: Everybody puts together 1 perfect game a year, Auburn had their's against LSU and still lost. LSU finds a way to win and that is all you need to do.

T4)GEORGIA: They route Vandy holding the Doors to only 3 points while putting up 48. They have had 2 big defensive studs not even take the field yet in Olgetree and Rambo, and they are still laying the lumber!!!!

T4)FLORIDA STATE: My new found Seminole friends are not going to be happy that I have their Noles tied with UGA at 4. But I do. They really impressed me Saturday night, as I was in the stadium (blog post about my trip later in the week), with both Offense and Defense. I had my doubts early but after seeing them Saturday they look legit to me....

6)WEST VIRGINIA: 2 words GINO SMITH, I am still not sure how the rest of the team is, but that guy at qb will help them win alot of games.

7)STANFORD: They had their BYE week and move up 2 sports b/c of Oklahoma and Clemson losing.

8)SOUTH CAROLINA: They beat MIssouri at home. Some may I think I have them to low, but I don't know how good they are. I know they have Lattimore and that makes them pretty good.

9)USC: After losing to Stanford 2 weeks ago and dropping just out of my top 10, the Trojans are back in it. They beat California and got back on track never trailing in the game.

10)KANSAS STATE: They upset Oklahoma in Norman, which is something that is hard to do. They go down early but battle back to beat the Sooners. Look for them to maybe make some noise in the big 12, however they have a very tough schedule coming soon.

Teams that Fall out: CLEMSON and OKLAHOMA

2 comments:

  1. Ha ve my doubts about LSU. Mettenberger seemed to me very raw, maybe too much to carry the team in big games. Defense still good, special teams really miss Mathieu. I think they're destined to drop. Bama seems the only team with no weaknesses so far. Have not seen FSU in person, easy schedule might do the trick for them though
    Massimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure Massimo, Lsu always seems to have less than stellar QB play and comes up with big wins. They have a pretty good D though. FSU schedule might be just right, however they go to Virginia Tech in November on a Thursday night. I think they are way better than VT, but their is just something about Blacksburg on a Thursday night that gives teams fits.

    ReplyDelete