Saturday, September 1, 2012

5 Games to watch on Saturday 9/1/12


1) MICHIGAN ALABAMA:  This for obvious reasons: Can Michigan and the Big 10 beat an Alabama and an SEC school? After coming off a second National Championship in 3 years, how will Bama be? Alabama loses a ton on D and T Rich on O, how will this effect them. You just have too many story lines here for this game not to be interesting.  What do I think is going to happen? Even though Alabama has to find replacement answers on D for Kirkpatrick, Upshaw, and Hightower, I think they are just to fast and big on the O Line for Michigan. You can't appreciate how fast these guys are until you see them live, and I have seen them 3 times in the last 2 years. 2 much Lacey on Offense and newcomer Dickson comes in like a gang buster replacing Upshaw. Bama covers 24-10.

2) AUBURN CLEMSON: These 2 teams met last year and it was the Sammy Watkins show. This year it will be different, as Watkins is suspended for this game. However, Clemson still has Boyd and Ellington who are tough. I am not sure what to think about Auburn after losing Dyer, it could be a long year in the west for Auburn. I like Clemson here, but I am also interested  to see what Auburn has.

3)HAWAII USC: I want to see all this hype of the USC offense. Matt Barkley is presseason front runner for the Heisman and is the real deal. He has weapons on the outside like Woods, Lee and Farmer to throw the ball to. I am also interested to see if USC goes up big does Kiffin let the subs play or does he beat up on his ole buddy Norm Chow, who is now the HC at Hawaii.

4)OHIO PENN STATE: Frank Solich brings his Ohio Bobcats into a new Penn State. I simply want to see what Penn St has. I know everyone bascially jumped off the ship and left it dry. Can Ohio pick up a win against a Big 10 school.

5)MIAMI (OH) OHIO STATE: I want to see what Urban has done in the offseason  after walking into Columbus taking over a 6-7 season. Braxton Miller is back which help alot. I say withing 3 years Ohio St claims back the reigns of the Big 10, provided Urban stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment