Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My 1st Trip to T TOWN

YES!!!!!! I did go to Tusculoosa for LSU ALABAMA and man what a great expereince I had.  No, I did not have a ticket when I walked up, but I did get in.  The crowd outside the stadium was buzzing and there were people everywhere.  This unlike any other venue I have been to thus far had tshirt vendors  set up outside the stadium. 
How did I get in? I happened upon a student ticket which was very cool and the student sectioned opened 2 hours before game time.  So, I got into the stadium about 5:15ish or so and then the wait was on.  I guess I am a football nerd because I always find warms up very intersting, to see what the different teams do.  LSU was warming up on our end so I got to see first hand Lee and Jefferson throwing all there routes.  It was well worth the wait  as this turned out to be one terrifc football game.  If you are into scoring then this game was not for you.  It was a battle between the 2 best Defense's in the nation and there was alot of hitting involved. Beyond the the hitting involved in this game, the speed and athletic abilites by both teams was just unbielvable and you will see many of these guys playing on Sundays  In the end LSU comes out on top which made for a rather upset and somber stadium as it empted.  But nonetheless the trip to T TOWN will live as one of my best college football experiences EVER!!!!!!
A side bar about the loudness of the stadium, they showed the decibel meter almost every play.  Although, it would START at 105 106 it did not stay there for long and quickly rose to 110+ and many times it hit 114.  The crowd noise was out of control and made for a very LOUD night all night.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome man I wish I could have seen it live. Lucky dog

    ReplyDelete