Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The biggest game of the year

In honor of the BIGGEST college football game of the season, I am going to break down each position for you and tell you who i think has an advantage.  Today is a tease as I will tell you who has the advantage and actually start my breakdown tomorrow.



Quaterback:  LSU
Runningback: ALABAMA but this is a whole lot closer than you may think, in fact I have Bama by ust mere % points greater than LSU here.
Wide reciver/TightEnds: ALABAMA
Offensive Line: TIE
Defensive Line: LSU
Linebackers: ALABAMA
Defensive Backs: TIE
Head Coaching: ALABAMA.... this is a coin flip, botha re great coaches I heppen to be a Belicheck guy and Saban coached under Belicheck.  Miles is 1 heck of a coach as well.

So here is what I have, I will go over OFfense tomorrow and why I gave advantages and Defense on Thursday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What about the penalties? Alabama is ranked 119 in penalties per game. Trent Richardson is a great back but you won't see it this game

    adam scott
    http://footballvisionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete