Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bama This weekend

I have a disclaimer first:  All my Georgia Southern people are going to hate me for this, but sometimes the truth before the storm hurts.  WIth this being said, for you GSU people who think you are going to roll into T TOWN this weekend and beat Alabama you are terriable mistaken.  Yes you run the Triple O, you have Jaybo Shaw as your quarterback, and he is very good at the reads and what he does.  But, he in his 2 years at GSU and year at Tech before this, he has not faced the speed or fire power on Defense that Alabama brings to the table.  They have speed everywhere on the field and BIG sexy names like Hightower, Johnson and Upshaw at the Linebackers that will read the Opition and eat it alive.  If it happened to get to the outside you have names like Kirkpatrick at corner and HARD hitting, lay the lumber, I am going to knock the poop out of you Barron at safety waiting in the wings.  So as much as I like my alama mata, there is just no way this works and I have not even looked at the offense for Bama.  Which brings me to the BEST back in all of d 1 football, Trent Richardson.  This guy could easily rush for 200+ yards and 3 or 4 scores against the Eagle D.  When he gets tired oh you have Lacey on the bench wanting some action. Lacey is equally impressive and could have a big day.  You then have Maze on the outside and the names just keep going and going.  Look for Bama's youth to get a good bit of action in this game as the Tide ROLL over Southern 42-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment