Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 things from 10/20


I usually give 5 things I have learned or noticed during the college football weekend, but since I was in Knoxville, I did not get to watch much ball. So, I will give you 5 things from UT Bama.

1) Alabama's front 7 is a top 5 front 7 in all of college football. I was really impressed with them.

2)Conversely, as good as Bama's defense is, i think they have holes in their secondary. They gave up a few big pass plays.

3)Armani Cooper is the next Julio Jones. This kid is very good and caught everything around him. I was really impressed with him.

4)Tennessee's front 7 is pretty good, it is thier secondary that can't stop anybody, thus they are awful.

5)Tennessee has to learn to put the ball in the endzone. 1st and goal from the 5 and all you come away with is 3 points, this will not win you games against big time opponents. You need 7!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment