Monday, January 2, 2012

Bowl Season continues

Everyone says that Bowl season starts today due to the BCS bowls.
Today's Bowls:
Penn St. Houston: I like Houston, Too Much Case Keenum and Penn St is just a wreck right now.
Ohio St  Florida: The battle of Urban Mayer, Ohio St his new team and Florida was his old team.  I like the Gators to much speed with Rainey and Demps, however this might be the last time for a long time that Ohio St is bad.
Michigan St Georgia: Bell is tough and Michigan St is a pretty good team, but I like Georgia here.  Bieng a Tech fan you will not here this often, but  Murray and Crowell will be to much for Michigan St.
Nebraska South Carolina:  I like South Carolina here Jeffery will be the big deal in this game.
Wisconsin Oregon:  I like Oregon here, too much speed with Thomas and James.  This should be an exciting game, but I like Thomas and James.
Oklahoma State Stanford:  Weeden vs Luck, BLackman vs. the TEs of Stanford.  I like Luck over Weeden and I like Blackman over the TEs over Stanford.  SO what does this mean, it is a coin flip and I am going Stanford on this.
I hope all had a Happy New Year and sit back and buckle up for an exciting day of Bowl games

No comments:

Post a Comment